Best Tip of All:
" It is CHEAPER to order 25 extra invitations NOW
than to have to reorder 25 more later! "
1) Be sure to order ENOUGH. If is very costly to put in a reorder later as they
are usually priced as a new order, and not the additional price.
2) Don't Ask for Money or Mention Gifts or Registries on your invitation.
3) Usually the brides name goes first. Always.
4. Include your wedding ceremony address, city and state (not zip code).
5. Don't tell people what to wear.
6. Choose an invitation that will be reflective of your wedding theme.
Order Wedding Invitations Online!